Beautiful gardens, sky piercing towers and tranquil temples make Singapore a great destination for all kinds of holidaymakers. There is absolutely no shortage of things to explore here. People who are booking tickets aboard flights to this island country are bound to have a great experience.
Home to soaring skyscrapers, Singapore is one place that never disappoints when it comes to a perfect holiday. The city-state is one of the most sought after destinations in the world and draws millions of holidaymakers who book tickets on flights. People who already have reserved or are planning on reserving tickets aboard flights to Singapore, may take account of key travel essentials.
It is advisable to check with the embassy before the cursor of your computer touches the button ‘book tickets’. There are few basic things that Britons should know about the visa requirements.
British travellers investing on tickets aboard Singapore flights for tourism purpose do not need a visa to enter the city-state for stay up to 30 days. But they must ensure that their passports are valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Singapore. Airlines and concerned authorities may deny the entry if the passport does not meet the requirement.
What to Expect
Singapore is brimming with myriad of things to do and see. Whether you are a globetrotter who wishes to fulfil his shopping related whims or a family holidaymaker who simply wants to have enormous amount of fun, it is perfect for any kind of visitors. Though the population is diverse, people are very friendly, warm-hearted and will help when approached. Hospitality of hotels is great and staying at any of them will definitely make the most memorable part of trip of all vacationers who seek maximum bangs for the bucks invested on tickets aboard flights. Singapore has two faces: In first part there are sky piercing towers, bustling life and the extravagant malls, second part has tranquil gardens, serene temples and peaceful atmosphere. Your sightseeing experience will segue from the magical beauty of Gardens by the Bay to thrill of Universal Studios and take a new meaning at fascinating places like Singapore River, Clarke Quay, Sentosa Island, Little India and Chinatown.
- Remember the dark blue uniforms as they are the policemen. In case of losing anything, they are the first point of contact.
- Shoes should always be off while inside the temple as entering in the temple while wearing shoes is strictly prohibited.
- People of Singapore consider head as the most sacred part and it is not appropriate to pat children (or friends or anybody) on the head here.
- Singapore Dollar is the local currency. Many prominent credit cards can be used in hotels, restaurants and other places.
- Healthcare facilities in Singapore are of high quality and costly. It is sensible to have adequate travel health insurance and accessible funds to cover the cost of medical treatment in the city-state.