All you need to do is:
- Post on Facebook a photo of you clicked at any popular tourist spot or a local place of interest.
- Use #ClickedAt in the caption of the post.
Eligibility to Enter the Competition:
The Competition is open only to the residents of the United Kingdom (UK) who:
- are at least eighteen (18) years old or older at the time of entry,
- have a Facebook Account
- and who otherwise meet the requirements set out in these Official Rules. If you do not have a Facebook Account, visit https://www.facebook.com/ and register in accordance with the enrolment instructions for a free Account.
How to Enter the Competition:
- Post on Facebook a photo of you clicked at any popular tourist spot or a local place of interest.
- Include hashtag #ClickedAt in the caption of the post
This is not a chance-based or lucky-draw Competition and is instead a skill based Competition where the winning entry will only be judged based on its ability to engage the viewers as determined by the Sponsor subject to other applicable factors. Sponsor’s discretion applies and their decision will be final. The Competition is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor obtains exclusive ownership rights to your entry. By entering the Competition, you (“entrant” or “you”) agree to these official rules.
You cannot enter on somebody else’s behalf. The entry of a participant would be valid only if the entry has been submitted by the participant and not by another person.
Competition Period: The Competition ends on 10th May 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. Entries submitted after the Competition ends will be invalid and will not be considered.
- No Purchase is required to enter the Competition.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. The Sponsor reserve the right to reject any Entry for any reason and without notice to the participant.
- You may only use one Facebook account (“Facebook Account”) to participate in this Competition.
- Your Entry must conform to the Submission Requirements as given below (“Submission Requirements”).
- The Sponsor, in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify you from the Competition or reject your entry.
- Your Entry may be disqualified/rejected if the Sponsor believes it fails to conform to the Submission Requirements or for any other reason that the Sponsor deems fit.
- The Sponsor will not provide any notice or information to you for the same.
You agree to the following by submitting an entry:
That the Entry and each individual component thereof – including but not restricted to the photo, caption etc complies with the terms/rules of the Competition. When you enter the Competition and make the entry, you consent to share your Entry including without limitation all information and components including the photo. You agree that the Sponsor and other the released parties bear no liability whatsoever regarding the use of your Entry or any component thereof by anyone. You also agree to hold the Sponsor and the released parties absolutely harmless in the event it is subsequently discovered that you have departed from or not fully complied with any of the terms of the Competition.
By participating in the Competition, each participant hereby warrants and represents that any Entry/Post (including but not limited to the Photo) he/she submits is original to him/her and that he/she has the right to use the post to enter the Competition; is not in violation of any kind of law, ordinance, statute or regulation; will not give rise to any claims whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims of infringement, intellectual property, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on any rights and/or interests of any 3rd party; and is not defamatory, trade libellous, pornographic or obscene, and further that it will not contain, depict, include, discuss or involve, without limitation, any of the following: nudity; alcohol/drug consumption or smoking; explicit or graphic sexual activity, or sexual innuendo; crude, vulgar or offensive language and/or symbols; derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual, religious or other groups (including, without limitation, any competitors of Sponsor); personal information of individuals, including, without limitation, names, telephone numbers and addresses (physical or electronic); commercial messages, comparisons or solicitations for products or services other than products of Sponsor; any identifiable third party products, trade-marks, brands and/or logos, other than those of Sponsor); conduct or other activities in violation of these Rules; and/or any other comment that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time and for any reason to screen any Post(s). Any Post that the Sponsor deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, to violate the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules is subject to disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion at any time and for any reason, to request an entrant to modify, edit and/or re-submit his or her Post in order to ensure that the Post complies with these Rules, or for any other reason. If such an action is necessary at any point during or after the Competition, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take whatever action it deems necessary based on the circumstances – including, without limitation, disqualifying the Post (and therefore the corresponding Entry and/or the associated entrant).
Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Entries; all of which will be void.
All Entries/Posts are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification):
- for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Competition;
- for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry, Post or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Competition; and/or
- for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Competition in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Competition will be the Competition server machine(s).
By entering the Competition and submitting a Post, each entrant:
- without limiting the Facebook Rules grants to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use for the company his/her Post (and each component thereof), in whole or in part, for its product advertising or promoting the Competition or for any other reason; the licence is capable of sub-license by us to other entities, subsidiaries and brands in the Southall Travel Group of companies and to agents, suppliers and publications (in any media) of our choosing.
- waives all moral rights in and to his/her Post (and each component thereof) in favour of the Sponsor; and
- agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from use of his/her Post, including, without limitation, any claim based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action whatsoever. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, to disqualify any Post if a complaint is received with respect to the Post, or for any other reason. If such an action is necessary at any point during or after the Competition, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take whatever action it deems necessary based on the circumstances – including, without limitation, disqualifying the Post (and therefore the corresponding Entry and/or the associated entrant). Posts will NOT be judged.
At the end of the Competition, all valid entries will be judged by the Sponsor on the criteria of the Competition, originality of the entrant’s Entry and other applicable factors. The judging panel’s discretion applies and their decision will be final. There will be only one (1) winner. There will be no re-judging.
Winner Notification Process:
The Sponsor or its designated representative will make a minimum of three (3) attempts to contact each selected entrant (using Facebook Account used to submit the corresponding selected Entry) within five (5) business days of the winner selection date. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted within five (5) business days of the winner selection date, or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to a Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Competition Period (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected entrant).
Winner Confirmation Process:
Before being declared a confirmed prize winner,each selected entrant may be required at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor to sign and return within ten (10) business days of notification the Sponsor’s declaration and release form, which (among other things):
- confirms compliance with these Rules;
- acknowledges acceptance of the Prize (as awarded);
- releases the Released Parties from any and all liability in connection with this Competition, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; and
- agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Competition and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner or medium whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet. If a selected entrant
- fails to return the properly executed Competition documents within the specified time;
- cannot accept (or is unwilling to accept) the Prize (as awarded) for any reason; and/or
- is determined to be in violation of these Rules (all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Competition Period (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected entrant).
All Entry materials become the property of the Sponsor. This Competition is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Competition are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of Entries and/or entrants. By participating in this Competition, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules. Anyone determined to be in violation of these rules for any reason is subject to disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the sponsor at any time.
- The Released Parties will not be liable for:
- any failure of any website or platform during the Competition;
- any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software;
- the failure of any Entry, Post or other information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website;
- any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Competition; and/or
- any combination of the above.
In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an Entry, Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook Account used at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to a Facebook Account by Facebook. An entrant may be required to provide proof (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Facebook Account associated with the Entry in question.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw, amend or suspend this Competition (or to amend these Rules) in any way, in the event of any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Competition as contemplated by these Rules, including, without limitation, any error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or other failure. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition in any way(as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor, reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this Competition, or to amend these Rules, in any way without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- When you enter the Competition, you wilfully accept to provide your information to the Sponsor. By entering this Competition, each entrant expressly consents to the Sponsor, its agents and/or representatives storing, sharing and using any personal information submitted and/or associated with his/her Entry only for the purpose of administering the Competition. This section does not limit any other consent(s) that an individual may provide the Sponsor or others in relation to the collection, use and/or disclosure of their personal information.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Competition mechanics stipulated in these Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or Entry with these Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Competition as contemplated in these Rules, or for any other reason.
Released Parties and Limits of Liability:
By entering into the Competition, you agree to release and hold harmless the “Released Parties” including without limitation the Sponsor, its respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective employees, staff, officers, directors, and agents and suppliers from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Competition or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to the following
- any kind of errors including but not limited to human error, printing errors, technical errors related to systems, computers, servers, providers, telephone, network lines; errors on the Competition site that may impact the entry;
- lost, late, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or any other communication;
- errors in the administration of the Competition;
- any injury or damage to persons or property.
- unauthorised human intervention in the Competition;
You further agree that in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for any kind of legal costs including but not limited to the attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Prize/Voucher Terms and Conditions: Issue of discount voucher(s) and their use by you is governed by the terms as set out below:
- Each Prize (holiday discount voucher of £150.00) must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion).
- No substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Sponsor’s general booking terms and conditions will apply to the booking made by the winner to redeem the holiday discount (prize).
- You will be emailed the holiday voucher(s) after your Entry is approved by us and published on our website/social media and other channels (online or offline).
- There will be only one (1) winner based on the criteria as stated above. Mere participating in the Competition does not entitle the Participant to the discount voucher(s).
- The value of voucher(s) will not exceed the stated amount.
- The voucher(s) can only be redeemed for booking of eligible package holidays (flight + hotel) with Southall Travel Ltd over the phone.
- All voucher(s) are valid for one time use the validity period as stated on the voucher.
- Only one voucher can be used for one booking. The discount voucher(s) cannot be used in combination with any other discount/offer/holiday voucher(s). Voucher(s) cannot be redeemed in part and a single voucher cannot be used against multiple bookings. For redeeming the voucher(s) when making the booking over the phone, you must inform the operator at the start of the call that you would like to use the voucher for your booking, and provide the voucher code. For online booking, you need to ensure that you enter the correct voucher code where the website prompts for Promo Code. Voucher(s) discount cannot be applied without the voucher code.
- Subject to the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, the voucher(s) may only be used if the full payment of the cost of the eligible holiday package is paid upfront at the time of booking. They may not be used against a deposit/part payment. Our operator will advise you at the time of booking.
- Voucher(s) are non-refundable, non-exchangable and non-transferable. The discount voucher(s) will only be issued for and sent to the invited Participant who participates in the Programme as per the Programme Guidelines. Unless agreed by us, the voucher will be valid for use only by the winner of the Competition for booking of eligible package holidays and the winner must be travelling on the same booking.